Loving Lily

Our journey to China to bring a little girl home to her family.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Scanning the not so distant horizon


I hate to make myself so vulnerable to being incorrect, but I have a feeling that this week will be the week. Chinese New Year starts on January 29th, so I think that CCAA is going shove out as much paperwork as they can so they don't have so much waiting for them when they return from their week of vacation. Today is day 72, and the average wait for travel approval is 73 days...I would love to get a phone call tomorrow. (Actually I would love to get a couple of phone calls, one from our adoption agency and another from a grant provider saying we've been approved!) I know in my heart that we won't travel in January, but the first couple of weeks in Februray look good to me, and we'd love to give Lily lots of cuddles on Valentine's Day and tell her that our hearts belong to her.

We'll be posting from China, but we're not sure if we'll be able to connect to blogspot or not. If you would like to follow our journey, you can also join our yahoo group by going the following page:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bringing_lily_home

(You may have to copy and paste it into your web browser.)

We'll keep you all updated!

Waiting not so patiently,
Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home